Ovelle Baby Aqueous Cream - Sulfate Free 250 Ml
- Ovelle Baby Aqueous Cream is a skin moisturizer and soap substitute cleanse for the face and body.
- The formula contains a blend of ingredients to hydrate and softens all skin types, especially dry skin.
Share With Your Friends and Family
The traditional aqueous cream formulation may cause skin reactions and irritation in some people, especially when used as a moisturizer in children. The irritation associated with aqueous cream is thought to be caused by sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), which is a component of emulsifying wax (one of the listed ingredients of standard aqueous cream) Key Attributes
- 2 in 1 emollient (moisturizer) and wash-off soap substitute
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS, SLES) Free,
- Parabens-Free Fragrance-Free
- Colour Free
- For body cleansing and moisturizing
- Light and non-greasy formulation
- For the relief of the symptoms of dry skin conditions.
- Use on the skin or as a soap substitute.
- Relieves the symptoms of dry skin conditions
- Pediatric Dermatologist Approved
- Suitable for Newborns
Directions Of Use:
As a skin moisturizer: Apply to skin twice daily or as often as required
As a soap substitute cleanser: apply to skin, massage gently and rinse well. Alternatively, use a warm flannel and rinse.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum(Mineral Oil), Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol.
|Ideal For||Kids, Infants|